Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Posting 6

BLOG QUESTIONNAIRE-SKBP 1023
Age:21
Tutorial Group: LECTURER __Dr. Zaini Amir___

1. Do you enjoy blogging? Yes ____________
NO_________________
IF YES OR NO please explain why:
2.Based on your experience what is the benefit of blogging?
3.Do you need more assistance to set up your blog ? Yes ____________ NO_________________ If YES Please explain on what aspect :
4.Do you have any memorable/favorite topic in your blog? Yes ____________ NO_________________ If YES Please list which topic ?
5.List 5 advantages of blogging for you
6.List 5 disadvantages of blogging
7.Will you continue blogging after the course? Yes ____________ NO_________________ If Yes or No Please explain why :
8.Do you think that blogging improve your writing? Yes ____________ NO_________________
9.Do you think that we should continue with blogging activity for the next batch of students? Yes ____________ NO_________________
10.Will you recommend your friend to blog Yes ____________ NO_________________ 11.Can you teach a friend to set up his or her blog Yes ____________ NO________________

Answer:

1. Do you enjoy blogging?

The answer is yes. I have learn something new that I don’t know before and it has enrich my knowledge.

2. Based on your experience what is the benefit of blogging?

Based on my experience, I have improved a lot of skills like writing, language, ICT and communication. Truly, through blogging, my knowledge has widened and I hope one day I can be a techno savvy.

3. Do you need more assistance to set up your blog ?

No

4 .Do you have any memorable/favorite topic in your blog?

Yes. Especially on the search engines articles and concordance. Before these I don’t know more about other search engine beside yahoo and google.com. Hence, for this courses, I have learn about what is concordance that I actually don’t know before.

5. List 5 advantages of blogging for you.

• Can improve my writing skill.

• Get a lot of new information that can add my knowledge
• Can interact with my friend. I also can get chance to make friends with someone from abroad.

• widen my language skill and learn new words

• Entertaining with some creatures of images, slide show, video, online games, music and many more.

6. List 5 disadvantages of blogging

• Some blogger may hurt someone with certain rude word, emoticon, and misconception of some word.
• Trough online diary, someone can express their feeling and daily life whereas there’s no secret. So that, it is no longer privacy of someone life.
• When there’s no electric supply or during black out, we can’t blogging. Means, to blogging, we need electrical supplier.
• We may get shame if our writing is worse with a lot of grammatical error because people are reading our posting on blog
• We need a lot of time to typing, searching information to adding latest to the blog


7. Will you continue blogging after the course?

Yes, of course. I enjoyed and have fun because I can interact with my friends via blogging. We can stay keep in touch and know latest about each others.


8. Do you think that blogging improve your writing?

Yes.


9. Do you think that we should continue with blogging activity for the next batch of students?

Yes.


10. Will you recommend your friend to blog

Yes.


11 . Can you teach a friend to set up his or her blog

Yes I will do the best to teach them with the knowledge that I have during taking this courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

TIME IS PRECIOUS

Followers

About Me

My photo
i'm a simple person who like to be my self and luv my family very much!! sometimes i can be a moody person and quite sencitive..but it depends on da situation..an easy going,luv to shopping and cooking..so far no one hv died after ate my cook..huhu